An application installed on the external storage is stopped as soon as the system is connected to a computer and mounted as USB storage. Via the installLocation attribute of your utility you possibly can specify that your software could be put in on the exterior storage of the system.
- Usually, a began service performs a single operation and doesn’t return a end result to the caller.
- The JobScheduler supplies many methods to outline service-execution circumstances.
- For example, it can obtain or addContent a file over the community.
- After it’s began, a service can run within the background indefinitely, even when the element that started it is destroyed.
- Started A service is started when an software part calls startService().
- When the operation is complete, the service ought to stop itself.
The Android Software Development Kit and the Gradle tooling contains the mandatory tools to Compile, package deal, deploy and begin Android …