In some series of the OPPO Smartphone already use the full display on their smartphone screens. With the full display screen concept, it means that the screen area on the OPPO cellphone almost fills the front screen panel.
In addition, with the use of the full display concept there are several buttons that may be removed or may be replaced with virtual navigation menus, such as on the Smartphone OPPO A3s. The virtual navigation menu will include several buttons that are common on smartphones, such as the back button, the home button, the recent app button and others.
However, according to some users who have used cellphones with the full display screen concept, they are annoyed by the virtual navigation menu. But take it easy, OPPO has also provided settings that you can use to hide or disable the virtual navigation menu. please refer to the following discussion to hide or disable the virtual navigation menu.
How to hide
the navigation menu on an OPPO cellphone: As explained above, some brands of Smartphone OPPO use the navigation menu at the bottom of the screen, including the OPPO A3s series. However, if you feel annoyed with the navigation menu you can hide it in the following way.
- First, please enter the settings menu on the OPPO cellphone.
- Then find and select the Smart Convenience menu, usually this menu is located at the bottom or near the Face & passcode menu.
- On the smart convenience menu, please press the Navigation Keys menu.
- Pay attention to the Virtual Navigation Keys Can Be Hidden menu, later if you activate the menu you can hide the navigation menu on the OPPO screen.
- Please activate the Virtual Navigation Keys Can Be Hidden menu by pressing the slider on the right until it turns green.
- After activating the menu, a down arrow button will appear at the bottom left of the navigation menu.
- You can use the down arrow button to hide the navigation menu.
- If you have successfully hidden the navigation menu, then to show the navigation menu again you only need to swipe or swipe the screen from bottom to top.
As explained above, even though the navigation menu on the OPPO cellphone screen can be hidden, you can still display it again, namely by swiping with one finger on the screen from bottom to top.
How to Deactivate the OPPO A3s Screen Navigation Menu:
If the previous method was used to hide the navigation menu, then is there a way to disable the navigation menu on the OPPO a3s screen? of course you can, the method is almost the same as the previous method. If you want to disable the OPPO A3s screen navigation menu, please do the following.
- First, please enter the settings menu or settings on your OPPO cellphone.
- Then find and select the Smart Convenience menu.
- Next, select the Virtual Keys menu.
- On the virtual keys menu, please press the Swipe-up Gesture Navigation menu.
- The navigation menu at the bottom of the OPPO cellphone screen will automatically disappear.
- You can also note that at the bottom of the Swipe-up Gesture Navigation menu, there are several swipe options that will replace the functions of the buttons that previously existed on the navigation menu.
that’s the way to hide the navigation menu on the OPPO a3s screen. If for example you are distracted by the navigation menu at the bottom of the screen, then you can hide or disable it in the above way.
Even though it’s been hidden, you don’t need to worry, there are still several options that can be used to display the navigation menu again or use other options as a replacement for the functions of the buttons on the navigation menu.