National Association of REALTORS®
Continuing Education Meet the continuing education requirement in state where you hold a license. REALTOR® PartyA powerful alliance working to protect and promote homeownership and property investment. Research ReportsResearch on a wide range of topics of interest to real estate practitioners. Housing StatisticsNational, regional, and metro-market level housing statistics where data is available. Highlights & NewsGet the latest top line research, news, and popular reports.
- Once land is improved, the total capital and labor used to build the improvement represent a sizable fixed investment.
- Commercial property refers to land and buildings that are used by businesses to carry out their operations.
- Maintenance such as painting, replacement of existing structures, landscaping, etc., is not considered an improvement and does not require listing.
- A real estate investment trust is a publicly traded company that owns, operates or finances income-producing properties.
- In addition to individual REITs, investors can trade