The Singapore Nursing Board is the regulatory authority for nurses and midwives in Singapore. They aim to protect the public through licensure and regulation of nursing/midwifery education and practice. Their mission is to uphold professional nursing standards and honour the public trust.
- You can receive an alert if there is a critical interaction with medications you’re taking, which can make a medication less effective or cause unexpected and potentially dangerous side effects.
- Each section shows the recommended intake for each food group (i.e., protein, fat, carbohydrates and sugars).
- Heart disease is one of the leading causes of death in Indonesia.
- Progress has been limited to many objectives, leading to concerns about the effectiveness of Healthy People in shaping outcomes in the context of a decentralized and uncoordinated US health system.
- President’s Council on Sports, Fitness & Nutrition Learn how the President’s Council on Sports, Fitness & Nutrition works to motivate people of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities to lead active, healthy lives.
Data from the Cycle Tracking app should not be used to diagnose a Health News condition. You decide which information is in the Health app, which apps can access your data, and who you share your data with. When you share your information, you have complete control over what you share and the people and institutions you share with. The Health app can give you app recommendations for health categories that interest you.
Meningococcal disease Meningococcal disease is a serious and sometimes fatal illness. Healthy Aging Read about our focus on supporting efforts to help people stay healthy and independent as they age. We have a packed schedule of regional and international events and opportunities for you to meet, engage, and collaborate with the vast and vibrant EIT Health community.
Get Medicare plans with more
Mental health support Should you, or someone you know need support, there are crisis care services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Read more about the approximately 280 EIT Health Partners, consisting of leading organisations across the worlds of business, research, education and healthcare delivery. Our vast community, including approximately 280 world-class Partner organisations, works across borders to connect the three worlds of business, research and education.
Emergency Health and Nutrition Project